Before spring break:
Optics homework. Ben concert. Try toget labs graded. (Partly done.) Tryto get labs written up. (Started.) Maple homework.
During spring break:
- Grade labs. Lots of them. Assuming, that is, that I didn't get this done before break.
- Get a head start on Math Methods homework.
- Decide on a topic for my Optics term paper.
- Start working on my Economics honors paper.
- Write up my labs. Also assuming not already done.
- Work on the Protest Signs project.
- Plan garden. Begin execution.
- Read Mark Haddon's "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time".
- Start reading Robert Nozick's "Anarchy, State, and Utopia".
- Braindump at Sam about OpenNotes.
- Braindump at Tyler about Guilt.
- Sleep. Sleep as much as the rest will allow.
More to be added as I think of it.